News & Events
Find all of our latest news here! We would love you to get involved by connecting with us on Facebook or Twitter
Liverpool Half Marathon results 2017
What a fantastic day last Sunday at Liverpool 1/2 Marathon with almost everyone who finished PB’ing. Nice to see all those winter Monday night training runs paying off.
Coach Pat : 01:26:49 | Graeme C : 01:32:57 | Marc E : 01:37:32 | Oli M : 01:39:12 | Toby H : 01:43:45 | Andy K : 01:44:31 | Dave S : 01:44:47 | Sid G : 01:49:10
Rossendale Triathlon Club have managed to secure an evening track session at Manchester Velodrome.
The taster session will run for one hour and include bike hire and a qualified British Cycling Coach to ensure we get the most out of our time on the track.
The cost will be £16.00 per person. There is an additional charge of £5.50 for shoe hire.
Space is limited to 16 people, so it will be on a strictly first come, fist serve basis.
If you would like to attend please email Lee on email@example.com
From the 1st January 2017 until the 30th June 2017, we will be running a “parkrun” Challenge for all Rossendale Triathlon Club members.
The rules are quite simple:
- You must register on the official “parkrun” website.
- You must have “Rossendale Triathlon Club” entered as your running club in your athlete profile.
- Complete as many official “parkruns” as you like (anywhere in the UK).
- Abide by all the “parkrun” rules and regulations
We will find your results (you won’t even need to tell us you have run) and our “parkrun” Challenge League Table will be updated weekly.
- Weekly points will be awarded and allocated as follows:
- 10 points for every official “parkrun” you complete.
- 10 bonus points for your first ever “parkrun”.
- 10 bonus points each time you get a personal best.
- 10 bonus points if your age grade is above 70%
- 6 bonus points if your age grade is 60-70%
- 3 bonus points if your age grade is 50-60%
- There will be a prize awarded at the end of the year for the overall winner so go forth and run athletes of the Rossendale Valley (and beyond).
- PS – Don’t forget to take your printed barcode to every run or you won’t get an official time.