For those joining part way through the year, a pro-rata amount will be payable (our year runs from 1st September to 31st August). Please apply for Membership using the form below. To find out more about what you get when joining our club, or about our club rules, please see below.
For your membership you will get:
- Coached swim sessions at club rate of £4
- Coached run sessions at club rate of £2
- Combined run and swim club rate of £5 for members
- Coached turbo sessions at club rate of £2
- Coached bike rides
- Reduced swim session fees with our open water swimming tri-partner – Uswim
- Access to the Club’s private Google group
- Invitations to Club social events including Velodrome sessions
- Invitations to the Club’s fabulous awards night
- A membership key tag and car sticker too!
Contact the club for further information via : email@example.com
ROSSENDALE TRIATHLON CLUB RULES
These rules may be amended from time to time as the discretion of the Club Committee. All changes will be publicised to members.
Serious disregard or breaches of these rules reported to the Committee may result in the offending member being expelled from the club. The Club’s disciplinary procedure will be applied.
- Members agree not to bring the club into disrepute.
- Members have agreed upon and signed a Code of Conduct.
- Members must abide by the rules and guidelines set down by British Triathlon.
TRAINING (CLUB COACHED ACTIVITIES)
- The local swimming pool rules must be adhered to.
- Members must not enter the water until the appropriate number of lifeguards are in place for all swim sessions.
- In open water, wet-suits must be worn and venue rules must be adhered to at all times.
- Members must not swim in prohibited areas.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times. No nudity.
- Helmets must be worn.
- Cyclists must obey the Highway Code.
- Cyclists must be courteous and respectful of other road users.
- Members must be respectful and have due regard to pedestrians and other legitimate users of foot paths, road and bridleways and any other users of the land.
- Members must obey all rules relating to the event they are competing in and respect the officials at all times.
- Members must uphold the integrity of the club and British Triathlon.
You can download a copy of the club rules here.
Rossendale Triathlon Club Code Of Conduct For Members
ROSSENDALE TRIATHLON CLUB is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Diane Flemming (Welfare Officer).
As a member of ROSSENDALE TRIATHLON CLUB you are expected to abide by the following code of conduct:
- All members must abide by the Club Code of Conduct and rules as laid down by British Triathlon, and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- All members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach if they are going to be late.
- All members must wear suitable kit for training and events, as agreed with the coach.
- Wearing a cycle helmet is compulsory and if the swim is in open water, a wet-suit is also compulsory at temperatures below 14 degrees. We strongly recommend high visibility clothing for running and cycling and warm clothing for outdoor, winter training.
- Members are responsible for keeping their training equipment in good condition.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
ROSSENDALE TRIATHLON CLUB will endeavor to:
- Offer support and encouragement to all its members.
- Ensure all training sessions are fair, ethical, and follow good practice guidelines as set down by British Triathlon.
- Provide a variety of coached sessions and development opportunities for all abilities.
- Provide opportunities for Club members to contribute to the running of the Club.
- Maintain confidentiality about sensitive information.
You can download a copy of the club Code of Conduct here